September 29, 2019
Dear Friends of Grace Church:
Open Hearts. Open Doors. There is no better way to describe who we are as Grace Church. We have worked together to build a faith community that is living out the Gospel in dynamic and meaningful ways. And, it shows.
During our recent Bishop’s Visit on September 8th, Bishop Susan Goff commented on how our inward joy as a congregation is evident in our outward expression of love and welcome. She noticed your respect and compassion for one another. She noticed the care and attention that is given to our building and grounds. She remarked at how vibrant Grace feels. Your faithfulness is evident.
As a result, that sense of joy and welcome has been resonating in tangible ways. This past year alone…
- New members have joined, and visitors are a regular part of our worship each week.
- We have created a new website to help spread the word about Grace.
- The Men’s Group and Open Mic Night have brought together a wide range of church and community members for fellowship and spiritual growth.
- Our Community Prayer Service has grown as a place of hope and healing.
- Outreach efforts are thriving as we continue to seek ways to serve those in need.
I am so grateful for your commitment to all that we are doing, and I can’t wait to see what God is calling us to do in the future. Please prayerfully consider how you can help grow our inward joy and our outward welcome through your financial gift to Grace for the coming year.
We will bless our financial commitments to Grace on Sunday, November 3rd. I hope you will be a part of this special service as we look toward our future together.
Grace and Peace,